As of June 1, 2021 Call for Private Booking 610-216-7961
Bookings will not automatically close
What are Escape Room Experiences?
Players are invited into a room of choice where they will complete specific tasks that lead to a specific goal. The experience is timed. Players will search for clues and solve puzzles to unlock secrets toward their completion to escape the room.
How much does it cost?
$25 per player is the cost plus tax.
What are Twisted Escapes’ hours?
Sunday ~ 11:00 am – 8:00 pm
Monday ~ 4:00 pm – 10:00 pm
Tuesday/Wednesday ~ By appointment Only! For groups of 8 or more.
Thursday ~ 4:00 pm-10:00 pm
Friday ~ 1:00 pm – 10:00 pm
Saturday ~ 12:30 pm-10 pm
If you would like to book at a time not listed, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to accommodate your requests. You can also give us a call at 610-216-7961. Leave a brief message and we will get back to you soon.
Party size must be at least 8 or more for Tuesday/Wednesday
Your complete experience at Twisted Escapes will be 90 minutes from start to finish!
Who will be in the room with us?
Call to request a private experience. Rooms will not be automatically closed as of 6/1/21 so others will be able to book in open slots.
What about food and beverages in the room?
We do not allow any food or beverages inside the rooms.
How is the Parking?
Twisted Escapes has ample parking close to the site’s entrance.
Are there other things I should be aware of?
Access to the escape rooms are PROHIBITED and refused to, but not limited to, people who:
- Are under the influence of illegal drugs or any other illegal substances.
- Are intoxicated by alcohol which, by staff’s sole discretion, gives rise to a condition of an impaired state.
- Display disruptive or aggressive behaviors, such as fighting.
Is there a Refund Policy?
All transactions are final. Refunds will not be issued. The tickets are transferable for you to sell if you cannot take part in your experience.
What is a recommended arrival time?
Twisted Escapes recommends arriving 15 minutes prior to your booking schedule.
Are the rooms wheelchair accessible?
Yes! Our rooms are wheelchair accessible, however, the group will need to help in the experience.
Is there an Age Limit?
Twisted Escape rooms are designed for ages 13 and up. The challenges might be difficult for children under 13 without adult supervision. Players under 13 must have a parent or guardian present.
What if I am late?
Lateness shortens your experience due to a specific schedule we are committed to keep. It is best if you call us with this information at 610-216-7961.
Do you allow walk-ins?
If there is room availability, walk-ins are welcome, however, we highly recommend booking a room through our website at www.twistedescapes.com in advance.
- No Food or Drinks Inside.
- No Photography or Videotaping is allowed inside the rooms.
- Please be careful with pieces, locks, and keys.
- No Lock Picking Allowed.
- There is NO NEED to climb on anything.
- DO NOT share answers after your experience. The appeal is the mystery. Besides, you do not want others beating your time!
The Day Of Visit
- Arrival should be 15 minutes prior to scheduled experience.
- Your belongings can remain with you in the room.
- You are required to sign a waiver before entering any rooms.
- Be Proactive !
- The clues are everywhere in the room waiting to be discovered. Touch, turn, pull, twist, move, and explore without breaking them.
- Communicate & Share Info!
- Use all skills in the group and share what you find. It will take the team’s wit to solve puzzles and locate clues to get solutions. Work Together!
- Do Not Give Up!
- If you stop trying, you will lose. One puzzle may take longer than another. Rotate clues among all players. Talk out loud to share thoughts. Your words may spark someone else’s ideas! Puzzles may be obvious to some but impossible to others, just continue and DON’T GIVE UP!